Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Drama and the town llama

I can't wait to stop working at the alumni office. I just don't care anymore. It's hard to find the energy to do all of the little chores. Nothing against the good people who toil there, but its just mindless and worse, its just an elaborate social catering service to Brandeis Alumni. I am beginning to believe the alumni don't deserve the work we do for them. A more efficient system would be alumnize-as-you-go, where the more money you give to Brandeis, the more we pretend to like you.

But the vast majority of them do bubkis and get goodies in return. Although eerily reminiscent to the real world, reality should be combated at every turn. I put my money where my mouth is: I'm an economics major AND a math major. How much more divorced from reality can I get?

1 comment:

Chuck said...

I don't think you can claim not to be naming your entries in ridiculous ways anymore.