Monday, May 14, 2007

Reducto ad Hitlerum

After living here for just 3 days, I can safely and imperturbably say that I love it.

Period.

Right outside my door, I have wine shop (not that I'd go there, but its kind of cool, nonetheless), the T, a chocolatier, a Chinese restaurant, Starbucks, and a Russian Grocery. Plus other stuff I'm still figuring out. And if I so choose, I can hop on the T and go to Coolidge Corner in about 5 minutes, which has everything aforementioned and then some. Grocery market, cinema, Jewish delis, 2 bookstores, and a leafy panorama of the Charles River and Back Bay. Boston may have been the original city on a hill, but it looks like Brookline got to be the town on a mountain.

There's gotta be a faster way to get to work though......

1 comment:

Chuck said...

Weird: I just read the concept of "Reducto ad Hitlerum" yesterday. I got there when I looked up Godwin's Law from yesterday's xkcd.com comic.
Sounds like you're having fun in Brookline. I just finished my last AP test (psychology), and it feels so good.