Monday, May 21, 2007

End of the Affair

So the weekend with Brandon winds down.

The upshot of having a visitor is that showing someone around prompts you to see places you otherwise never would have. I've been in Boston for 2 years, and until this weekend, I'd never seen:

1.) Southie
2.) Boston College
3.) Concord
4.) Salem
5.) MIT

(Note: Southie doesn't look anything like the movies, so don't ask.)

Tomorrow is my first adventure with the bus transit crazy links. Kinda like playing pin the tail on the donkey without the blindfold, but missing a leg and having a hunchback to boot.

UPDATE: Angela needs to go to Brandeis tomorrow morning, so I'm getting a ride. The great experiment is delayed for one more day.

Otherwise, this week is catch up week until the three day weekend, where I will hopefully relax for an extended period of time for the first time in months. I really haven't had a break since February, and I am just plain tired. Worn down.

That's a wrap.

No comments: